Contact & Reservation
Comuna Vama (DN 17, E576) is situated 60kn South of Suceava and 5km away from Campulung Moldovenesc. The location is ideal for short trips to the ”Painted Monasteries” of Bucovina.
Comuna Vama 727590
Str. 1 Mai Nr 17A
Tel/fax : +40 0330 080 382
Mobil : +40 740 26 9193
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site : www.bucovinalodge.com
How to arrive?
- From Bucharest (E85) approx. 5 hours (450km)
- From Cluj approx. 4 hours (260km)
- From Iasi approx. 3 hours (170km)
Once you have arrived on the center of Vama village:
- if you arrive from Campulung Moldovenesc: you turn left once you have passed the white church; you will see the sign post for Bucovina Lodge; after 100 meters turn right and go up the road on the first street on the left towards the forest. Bucovina Lodge is the last residence on the left hand side.
- if you arrive from Suceava: turn right after the Minimarket ( white hause); you will see the sign post for Bucovina Lodge; after 100meters turn right and go up on the first street on the left towards the forest. Bucovina Lodge is the last residence on the left hand side.
- Comuna Vama’s train station is a stop for all main trains going across the region (Iasi – Timisoara, Bucharest – Vatra Dornei, Galati – Cluj Napoca).
Bucovina Lodge is 500 meters away from the station. On request we can arrange pick – up from the station.
- Suceva’s small airport is just 1-hour drive from Bucovina Lodge. There are daily internal flights to Suceava from Romania’s main airports.
We can arrange pick- up from Suceava’s airport as requested.
We take advanced bookings for business meetings or other special events. The pension has a specially equipped room to facilitate such meetings.